Cannabis-infused vanilla and chocolate ice creams are delicious treats. You can use this one recipe to create 2 classic flavours. I will show you how to make creamy and smooth weed ice cream without an ice cream maker.
Vanilla and Chocolate Weed Ice Cream Ingredients
Cacao powder is an optional ingredient in this recipe. If you omit the cacao powder, you will make a vanilla weed ice cream. If you add the cacao powder, you will make a chocolate weed ice cream.
This classic infused ice cream recipe uses 6 ingredients.
- Raw Egg Yolks
- Cacao Powder (optional)
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Whipping Cream
Do I Have to Use Raw Eggs?
No. If you are not comfortable using raw egg yolks in the ice creams, you can omit the egg yolks altogether. The egg yolks add smoothness and richness to the ice cream, but you can make this recipe without them too.
Potency and Serving Suggestion
I made this cannabis-infused ice cream to be low potency. Therefore, you can enjoy a generous serving and the medicinal benefits of marijuana without the side effects.
When you eat it for the first time, I recommend that you start with 1/2 cup of the ice cream. After you feel comfortable with the effect, you can increase consumption.
If you would like to adjust the potency of the ice cream, you can either change the amount of cannabutter in the recipe, or change the potency of the cannabutter.
I explained how to adjust potency and how much you should consume in greater details in my matcha cannabis ice cream recipe.
Related: More Cannabis Edibles You Will Love
- Cannabis Chocolate (Low-Dose, 3 Ingredients)
- Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free, Low-Dose)
- Cheesy Weed Crackers (Keto, Gluten-Free)
- Instant Pot Cannabutter
- Matcha Cannabis Ice Cream
Weed Ice Cream in 2 Flavours (Vanilla and Chocolate)
- Add raw egg yolks and honey in a medium mixing bowl. Skip the cacao powder if making vanilla flavoured ice cream. Add the cacao powder, if making chocolate flavoured ice cream.
- Use a hand mixer to whisk the mixture until well combined.
- Add vanilla extract, cannabutter and whipping cream to the mixing bowl. Whisk again using the mixer until the content thickens.
- Transfer the mixture into a freezer-proof container, covered.
- Freeze the ice cream for 6 hours or until completely hardened.